Our aim with the web-site is two fold:
- Attract development- and distribution/marketing-partners – globally
- Create curiousity around future agri value chains through explaining the concept “fusionfarming»
We believe our target audiences to be:
- Scientists – especially chemists and physicists with plasma experience and interest
- Industrialization partners for the N2 Applied technology
- Agricultural community
- Politicians and public authorities
Our experience is that few people have thought through or understand the nutrient cycle of a farm. Even educated engineers and people from the agricultural community have rarely thought it through. At the same time almost everybody – after having taken time out to listen – become facinated by the possibilities and the potentials. In that way N2 Applieds’s tecnology may be viewed as an enabler for a wanted structural development of society.
The simple, rural, everyday-life «theme» – combined with the big picture: the carbon footprint, climate-change, food shortages…… It is a challenge to present our cause in an understandable fashion, but we try.
On our website we are utilizing four different “formats”:
- The Scenarios– our future “witnesses of proof”. Five of them explain to us what the fusionfarming technology breakthrough has meant to them – from their respective perspectives. And bear in mind: This is said and felt from 2014 and onwards.
- S.G. Deepak Gowda Ph.D MBA – an engineer from the ammonia industry, Bangalore in India, 2014
- Edith Summer – EU buraucrat in Brussels, 2014
- Fridrich Möller – a Biogas-facility owner from Düsseldorf in Germany, 2016
- Vasanth Rao Scindia – an Indian entrepreneur from Chandelao, Rajastan, 2016
- Midred and Gabriel Johnsen – US cattle farmers from Montana, 2016
- The Horisontal menu with basics and explanations concerning the technology, the plasma reactor, Birkeland, applications, the entrepreneurs etc
- The “Fusionfarming in 90 seconds” video
- The News – occational insights and news from work in progress in blog format
And a Contact form – feel free to use it.